VICTIM SERVICES 💕💕
Victim Services callout Form
Report Homeless Camp
Mission: To enhance the response of Georgetown Police Department: Victim Services provides crisis intervention, advocacy, and access to resources that reduce the impact of trauma on individuals and the community.
Vision: The Georgetown Police Department envisions a community in which individuals experience compassionate support of choices, effective utilization of resources, and enhanced outcomes through collaborative services delivered with integrity and humility.
The Victim Services Unit of the Georgetown Police Department provides the following services:
- Crisis intervention through on-scene and/or phone support.
- Criminal Justice support (helping you understand/navigate the criminal justice system).
- Assistance with establishing and/or maintaining personal safety.
- Assistance with Crime Victims’ Compensation applications.
- Advocacy (assistance with contacting agencies or other services on your behalf).
- Information and referrals.
- Assistance with ensuring continuity of services between agencies.
Throughout this process you may be contacted by a variety of people, including advocates, investigators, attorneys, jail personnel, and in some cases, the media. If you have any questions or concerns about why you are being contacted or which agency a person works for, please know that you can contact us, and we will assist you.
Be aware that your conversations with Georgetown PD Victim Services are documented, and therefore not confidential among law enforcement and government agencies. Victim Services can refer you to community agencies who can maintain your confidentiality.
You may call the law enforcement agency’s telephone number for the status of the case and information about victim’s rights.
Georgetown Police Department – Victim Services
3500 DB Wood Rd. Georgetown, Texas 78628
Main Line (512) 930-3521 or (512)-930-2595
For all emergencies, please call 9-1-1 and non-emergencies call (512)-930-3510
For specific information, please choose from the selection